easyboats’ maintenance and refit division draws on more than 25 years of networking and knowledge to create a tried-and-tested one-stop-shop for all things ‘yacht’.
Working alongside leading experts in their field, and using some of the best shipyard facilities in Europe (such as 105,000m² STP in Palma with its 700-tonne travel lift and capacity to work on yachts up to 120 metres), easyboats can handle everything from a routine anti-foul to an entire interior and exterior remodelling. We also offer regular guardiennage packages and wet- and dry-storage solutions.
Using a very hands-on approach to project management, easyboats will keep a close eye on workmanship, timelines and budgets and deliver regular reports (including close-up photography) to make clients feel both at ease and in control – even from a distance.
- Sand-blasting and anti-foul
- Finishing, painting and varnishing
- Gel coat and fibre glass work
- Polishing (all surfaces)
- Electrics (generators, stabilisers, air-conditioning…)
- Electronics (navigation, communication, safety…)
- Audiovisual, satellite and IT systems
- Mechanical and engineering work – engines, pumps, purifiers, shafts, propellers…
- Interior design and upholstery
- Interior and exterior carpentry
- Metalwork and welding
- Hydraulic systems (passerelles, cranes, bathing ladders, garage doors…)
- Security systems (life rafts, fire extinguishers, alarms…)
- Lighting (underwater, indoor and outdoor lights)
- Signage – boat name